Not possible to install OBI 3.9.1 (install package)

Forums: 

Bonjour Rachana and Avneech,

I have OBI 3.9 installed on 1 of our PC here at the association office. It is working fine.
On Jan 18, 2017 and Feb 01 2017, I tried to install the last release (as an OBI window is prompting us to
do when we launch OBI...;-) ) OBI 3.9.1 from this site:
www.daisy.org/obi/release-notes and www.daisy.org/obi/download

I downloaded the Obi 3.9.1 64 bit zip (64 bit,not the complete setup) unzipped and
launched the setup.exec. At one stage of the installation setup I receive an error message (attached file JPG) in french:

Ce package d'installation n'est pas pris en charge par ce type de processeur. Contactez votre revendeur.

I looked into the corresponding Install Log (renamed Install_log.txt to allow to upload it in this forum) and found this at the bottom of the log:

Using MsiInstallProduct with package path 'C:\Program Files\OBI\Obi 3.9.1-64 bit\Setup.msi' and command line ''
MsiInstallProduct returned '1633'
Error: Ce package d'installation n'est pas pris en charge par ce type de processeur. Contactez votre revendeur.

What does that mean ?
I was able to install OBI 3.9 on this PC 2 months ago why not OBI 3.9.1 ? The PC is a DELL Vostro 230 under W XP Pro SP3
What is wrong with this installation package ?

An 'aside' comment, on the Install.log file content itself: could you add the Date/Time in regards of the actions recorded in this file. Like in almost all logs in all softwares, the date/time is very useful, no ?

Thanks for your support
Au revoir
Eric Houdy

Hi Eric

Are you trying to install 64 bit version of Obi on 32 bit system? 1633 error code indicates this.
It would be good to download 32 bit version of Obi from the download page and install it.

With regards
Avneesh

Bonjour Rachana and Avneech,

oups...my fault, I was assuming the PC I am using here in the association office was a 64 bits one. I was wrong, sorry for this.

Now that I am using the OBI 391 32 bits installation file, the installation went well.

My comment related to the addition of the date/time in the Install log file remains...;-)

Have a good day

Bye

Hello Eric,

Regarding your issue on Date/Time in Install log file , this file is created by the installer itself.
We cant change anything in that.

Thanks & Regards
Rachana