Word 2007 Add-in

I downloaded the Word Add-In for Daisy conversion, but when i choose SaveAsDaisy > Full Daisy (from single docx) > Narrator-DTbooktoDaisy, the translation process proceeds and the folder that should contain the translated document does not contain any file. But according to what i get to see in the Daisy consortium video tutorial, the conversion process should generate two folders (daisy202 and z3986) which contain the files which can be read by FSreader and Book Wizard Reader. But this doesnot happen. Instead first i have to select SaveAsDaisy > DaisyXML (from single docx) [which creates an xml file, few image files] and then only on using Daisy pipeline I get the two folders (daisy202 and z3986) which can then be read by FsReader or BookWizard Reader. Why do I need to use pipeline? Why doesn't the option SaveAsDaisy > Full Daisy (from single docx) > Narrator-DTbooktoDaisy create the folders daisy202 and z3986, as shown in the Daisy consortium videos?

It seems that Save as DAISY is either not properly installed or not able to convert the document.

Generally, Save as DAISY will either create the DAISY versions of the document or flag errors when you run FULL DAISY FROM SINGLE DOCS.

You may like to check the version of Save as DAISY you installed, if you have 64 version of Office then you need to run the 64 bit installer. Note that you do not need to match the bit version of the operating system.

You should also check if you have the folder Pipeline-Lite at the location C:\Program Files (x86)\Sonata\DAISY Translator\pipeline-lite-ms.

You may also uninstall and reinstall Save as DAISY and check conversion of other documents.

Hope this helps.

How do I determine if my Word 2007 is a 32-bit or a 64-bit one?

To check the version of Microsoft Office on your system, follow the steps listed here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/support/what-version-of-office-am-i-using-HA101873769.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA010361023