More than one document in context for parameter 'publication-dir'

Forums: 

I'm posting this on behalf of Roberto Othenin-Girard, he's having some issues with logging into the forum. I'll be back to work on tuesday but may not be able to reply with a good answer until the end of the week. -Jostein
----

Command line used to run daisy pipeline 2.1.5 (windows xp pack 3):

cli\dp2 daisy202-to-epub3 --x-href "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ncc.html" --x-output "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ePub3" --x-mediaoverlay false --x-compatibility-mode true --x-temp-dir "C:\temp-dir"

OR (same command plus "-p") :

cli\dp2 daisy202-to-epub3 --x-href "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ncc.html" --x-output "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ePub3" --x-mediaoverlay false --x-compatibility-mode true --x-temp-dir "C:\temp-dir" -p
Without --x-temp-dir it never works.

RESULT :

.../...
[WS] INFO(305) - Message:created a map of links from the SMIL file file:/D:/AUTRES/mp3/nksp0079.smil
[WS] INFO(306) - Message:created a map of links from all the SMIL files
[WS] INFO(307) - Message:dereferenced all links in file:/D:/AUTRES/mp3/ncc.html
[WS] INFO(308) - Message:dereferenced all links in the SMIL files
[WS] INFO(309) - Message:created TOC from NCC
[WS] INFO(310) - Message:created page list from NCC
[WS] INFO(311) - Message:created landmarks from NCC
[WS] INFO(312) - Message:created Navigation Document from NCC
[WS] ERROR(313) - step pxi:daisy202-to-epub3-content named content-without-navigation at bundle://93.0:1/xml/convert/convert.xpl:146:err:XD0
008:More than one document in context for parameter 'publication-dir'
[WS] ERROR(314) - step pxi:daisy202-to-epub3-content named content-without-navigation at bundle://93.0:1/xml/convert/convert.xpl:146:err:XD0
008:More than one document in context for parameter 'publication-dir'
[DP2] ERROR

There are four source documents in the book and a couple of CSS.
The book is fully valid and the following command works with previous version of the pipeline (without --x-temp-dir "C:\temp-dir" AND -p):

cli\dp2 daisy202-to-epub3 --x-href "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ncc.html" --x-output "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ePub3" --x-mediaoverlay false --x-compatibility-mode true

Regards.

Roberto Othenin-Girard
Bibliothèque Braille Romande et livre parlé
Geneva

Based on the error message I know which part of the script generates the error. I will try to reproduce it. Does the error happen only with certain books or can you reproduce it with one of the sample books from the DAISY website: http://www.daisy.org/samples ?

Hi Jostein,

Thank you for your answer.
Kindly, copy my message to the forum and I will fix the login.

It works today with the same command line but only with one of the 3 computers we tested :
cli\dp2 daisy202-to-epub3 --x-href "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ncc.html" --x-output "D:\AUTRES\mp3\ePub3" --x-mediaoverlay false --x-compatibility-mode true"

Notice that I do not need to use the parameter --x-temp-dir neither -p

The computer working today is the one who gave the answer I sent you yesterday.

The other 2 computers answered simply [ERROR] after creating an empty output folder.

Today these 2 computers are giving the same answer I sent you and the other one works normally. The same answer is reproduced for each testing.

The difference between these computers is that the one who works today has another version of the pipeline (v. 2.1.3) installed and it was rebooted since yesterday.

I've tried, as you suggested, with another book from Daisy.org and it works also but only with 1 computer.

On monday, we will test again the 2 computers and if there's a difference, we'll send you a report.

We believe the problem is created by the different environements and we suspect that some environment variables are not well fixed.
Logically we tried to reboot one of the two computers but it answered the same error.

Hope this will help you.
Come back to us if you need more info.

Regards
Roberto.