51 projects & 3 shortlisted

i need 2 c the 51 projects

how to ??

i also ned 2 know which 3 have been shortlisted

pls help

thanks

Hello. Unfortunately, all data in the project is covered by confidentiality agreements and is only available under NDA to project investors at this time.

if i want to become an investor, what steps do i need to take ?

will i then be able to get details of the 51 projects (after signing the needed NDA) ?

pk sharma

it is not an 'unfortunate' thing .. it is a standard procedure to protect the hard work of so many ..
it would be 'fortunate' for us to be allowed to join ..
we would be able to help those sightless people in need of help for using braille..
please view our requests in this light only ..
we are NOT a business house or working for profit..
all our enquiries/searches are with philanthropic intentions

Hello again. To become a project investor, you need to email me or one of the project team on our project home page. PK, in your case, you have already done so, and I will continue to feed back to you via email on your specific case.

" you need to email me or one of the project team on our project home page. PK, in your case, you have already done so,"
does this mean that we are already 'investor' ?

if yes, does that mean that we can now get some short write-ups/details of the 51 projects/3 short listed ones ?

so that we can avoid working on something that is already being done by some other person/agency

please note that our work is not for profit but to help the sightless persons in need .. especially those who cannot afford expensive solutions .. or any expense at all too .. like the 2500 volunteers in LV Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad

PK, I have emailed you privately about the issue of becoming an investor. Thanks.