Not sure about accessible publishing? Check out Baseline for Accessible EPUB 3 on SlideShare.
The DAISY Consortium is the official maintenance agency selected by the National Information Standards Organization (NISO) for the following standards:
- ANSI/NISO Z39.86-2005 (R2012) Specifications for the Digital Talking Book aka DAISY 3
- ANSI/NISO Z39.98-2012, Authoring and Interchange Framework for Adaptive XML Publishing Specification
Development and implementation of open standards is an ongoing and evolutionary process. The DAISY Consortium is committed to ensure that our members' digital collections can be moved forward as the standards evolve.
A description of each sidebar link:
- DAISY / EPUB 3 Developments: Relevant links to the latest information.
- DAISY 3: The extensive documentation for the ANSI/NISO Z39.86-2005 (R2012) Specifications for the Digital Talking Book.
- Specifications: DAISY technical specifications.
Questions concerning the DAISY/NISO Standards should be sent to the DAISY Consortium team using the Contact Us form. Please select the "Standards" category.