Calendar: Upcoming Events
A list of past events is also available.
Registration is now open. Discount for DAISY members. Early Bird prices until Feb. 29th, 2016. More information about the conference and speakers can be found on the Take Part 2016 website at http://www.mtm.se/en/takepart2016/.
Follow @MTMedier on Twitter. Hashtag for the Take Part 2016 conference is #takepartSTHLM. Watch conference videos to find out who will take part.
Theme - Mobile Innovation: Smarter Living for All
The M-Enabling Summit is the only program exclusively dedicated to promoting mobile accessible and assistive applications and services for senior citizens and users of all abilities. It is an annual meeting place for all who create and contribute accessible ICT products, services and consumer technologies.
With its theme of “Smarter Living for All,” the 2016 M-Enabling Summit will provide a platform for empowering mobile technologies and focus on next-generation innovations and breakthroughs for users of all abilities. More information is provided on the M-Enabling Summit website.
The ICCHP 2016 will take place at the University of Linz.
The conference offers:
- A unique platform for researchers,practitioners and experts.
- Publication in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/index.html.
- Opportunity to organize, chair and publish your own Special Thematic Sessions.
- Young Researchers Consortium, Workshops, Tutorials, Meetings.
- Track on Universal Learning Design
More information is provided on the ICCHP Conference website.
More information is provided on the AHEAD 2016 conference website.
Libraries Serving Persons with Print Disabilities:Tailoring the Reading Experience to Meet Individual Needs.
More information about the conference is provided on the Satellite conference website.
The planning for the 2016 General Assembly that will once again be held in cooperation with the ICEVI and being hosted by the National Federation of the Blind (USA), is well underway. More information is provided on the World Blind Union website.
The ASSETS conference explores the design, evaluation, and use of computing and information technologies to benefit people with disabilities and older adults. ASSETS is the premier forum for presenting innovative research on mainstream and specialized assistive technologies, accessible computing, and assistive applications of computer, network, and information technologies. This includes the use of technology by and in support of:
- Individuals with hearing, sight and other sensory impairments
- Individuals with motor impairments
- Individuals with memory, learning and cognitive impairments
- Individuals with multiple impairments
- Older adults with diverse capabilities
- Professionals who work with these populations
More information is available on the conference website.