Calendar: Upcoming Events
A list of past events is also available.
Environments for Humans brings together some of the Web's most notable experts in and for an all-new, two-day online conference, the Accessibility Summit 2015! Bring the experts to your desktop September 8-9, 2015 from 9AM to 4PM (CT). Register online.
AAATE focuses on the Advancement of Assistive Technology in its widest sense and strives to involve all stakeholders along the value chain. Organizers are pleased to invite you to Budapest, Hungary, a beautiful and culturally rich city in the heart of Europe. More information is provided on the AAATE website.
The theme of the 11th forum will be "Straddling, Merging and Sharing: A New Level of the Information Accessibility". There will be several sub-forums including "Assistive Technology", "Education and Training", "Public Cultural Services". "Accessible Reading", "Accessible Publishing" and "Government Assistance on Blind Aids and Services".
The 6th Africa Forum will focus on the post-Millennium Development Goals debate and the new development agenda for the millions of people who are blind or partially sighted.
It promises to be the largest-ever gathering of Africa’s blindness community, so mark your calendars! More information is provided on the event website.
“TechShare Africa is a great opportunity for us to introduce some of the new technologies we’ve been working on that have already made differences in the lives of students in the U.S. and elsewhere,” said Laura Matz, Perkins Products director of sales and marketing. “Most Forum participants haven’t used the latest technology. And when they do, they realize, ‘I can do anything if I have this.’ When people see what the capabilities are, it’s mind-boggling because it really removes many of the hurdles.” More information is provided on the Perkins website.
The European Commission, together with the Fundaçao para a Ciência e a Tecnologia Portugal bring you: ICT 2015 - Innovate, Connect, Transform.
The ICT 2015 event will comprise a number of parallel activities:
- A policy conference presenting the new Commission's policies and initiatives on Research & Innovation in ICT (Horizon 2020 Programme)
- An interactive exhibition showcasing the best results and impact of most recent EU ICT Research & Innovation
- Many networking opportunities to enhance quality partnerships, helping participants find partners, connect Research and Innovation and trigger collaboration
- Funding opportunities: ICT 2015 will also be the place to gather information on the 2016 Work Programme of Horizon 2020
For further details, please visit the event website.
Presented and hosted by the Association on Higher Education & Disability (AHEAD), Accessing Higher Ground is conducted in collaboration with ATHEN, EASI and the University of Colorado-Boulder. More information is provided on the Accessing Higher Ground conference website.
Call for Papers will open in Fall 2015.
The ICCHP 2016 will take place at the University of Linz.
The conference offers:
- A unique platform for researchers,practitioners and experts.
- Publication in SPRINGER Lecture Notes in Computer Science http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/index.html.
- Opportunity to organize, chair and publish your own Special Thematic Sessions.
- Young Researchers Consortium, Workshops, Tutorials, Meetings.
- Track on Universal Learning Design
More information is provided on the ICCHP Conference website.